Thursday 9 May 2013

Today I'm wearing - Love to hate Tee

Today I'm wearing a t-shirt which I seem to have a love hate relationship with. I've had it for about 3 years and have worn it only a handful of times.


Well lucky for the seedy lady, I'm a fan of it today and have paired it with Topman skinny jeans and some very raggedy dog eaten Converse shoes.  For a new pair follow the link, 'NEW SHOES', I keep meaning to buy a leather pair so shall definitely get some today!

Stripey Tee £20                      

NEW SHOES
Check out the tees from Urban Outfitters, I've picked a similar one to what I'm wearing today, except a little (or lot in fact) less creepy.


(5 Days until my Birthday...which also means: only 4 days until the last ever 90210. Why CW why ???)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK