Monday 6 May 2013

Today I'm wearing

Bank holidays don't come much better than today. I have no doubt that every Brit woke up this morning, saw the sunshine and donned their most summery attire before heading to the beach or park. Today I have posted my day and evening wear, as like most I am going to enjoy the sun later (as soon as I click 'publish') and then shall be heading out for my gremlin middle child sister's Birthday. 
Luckily for both occasions I can wear my Poste sandals, which are finally starting to 'break in' after initially thinking that the devil actually wore Poste. For the day, I'm wearing an Aztec print from ASOS, I think if you're going to wear a vest then you shouldn't do it half heartedly. If you're opposed to showing a bit of side boob then take a look at the link for the Abandon Ship vest.
For the evening I've gone for a Zara blazer, Zara shirt and Topman skinny jeans. Zara has the best combination of quality and value for money when it comes to blazers, and this season hasn't disappointed with the range available. I've put a link to a simple blazer available in yellow, red and blue (though I'd avoid the red one unless you're going for an interview at Butlins). 
 Vest £25 and Blazer £49.99 

Enjoy the bank holiday! And Happy Birthday Lizzie (and George Clooney and Tony Blair. Both avid readers of MyNewFavourite, probably)

MyNewFavourite day ... MONDAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK