Tuesday 7 May 2013

Today I wish I could have ...

Club Monaco and Public School are some of my favourite American brands, offering a smart and stylish prep school look. I am particularly found of the Club Monaco blue bag which would work well as a 'weekend bag', however; it is only available to those in the States and Canada (sorry if I got your hopes up). 


BagJeansShirt and Shoes

Today I've gone for a vintage Levis denim jacket, Allsaints boots, River Island skinny jeans , Allsaints shirt and Topman plain white tee. I've posted a couple of images showing a range of items for a similar look, as well as a Casio watch and Hudson shoes which I  definitely plan to buy in the future (or unless someone buys it for me sooner, say in a week, on the 14th of May...)

Its my Birthday in a week okay?!

The big 2-3.
I know, shocking...
 






MyNewFavourite ... 

(Countdown to the big 23rd begins)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK