Friday 10 May 2013

Not so casual Friday

Today I'm wearing a Zara blazer and Tee, with Topman jeans and Poste shoes. To get the link to a great range of blazers from Zara see my previous post. If like me you're feeling post bank holiday blues then why not cheer yourself up with some retail therapy, Carrie Bradshaw style (or Winona Ryder style if you're poor like me). 

First on my list of imaginary buys (or potential birthday present, 4 days, you're running out of time) is a Nixon watch. The gold classic Casio watches are extremely popular at the moment, I even bought one a few months ago, so why not get something a little different which carries the same style credentials. For a little more money you can get a watch just as good which will be a lot more durable and robust than an equivalent Casio.

       Nixon watch £110

For more purchase ideas check out my website! 
And happy Friday everyone

My Website! Tumblr, PinterestFind meTweet me

Go on KP ...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK