Sunday 26 May 2013

Today I'm wearing


Happy Bank holiday weekend! The weather has been perfect so far and in response I'm wearing a print vest from Topman with shorts from TK Maxx. I've posted a couple of items which are similar, including a tank top from allfashion.co.uk, which has some very odd models and clothes...and denim shorts from Topman. 


I've also posted a couple hair styling products, which can sort out your bed head bonnet in under 5 minutes...and considering Vo5 matt paste ranges from £3.50 to £5.00 its great value for money.

And for the unlucky few of us who are having to work or study, hopefully this will cheer you up
and later, Summer of 2013 by Bryan Adams




MyNewFavourite Items of the week ...

                        Tweet meBloglovin, My Website! TumblrPinterestFind me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK