Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Memoir Vibe look

Memoir Apparel is a relatively new but well established label offering a range of vests and t-shirts with simple and graphic prints. I particular like the vest I've featured below because of the print and slim cut, plus its a little cheaper than the vest from Avid Attire which I showed previously. 
Furthermore, and remembering what I've said in the past - Layer up for Summer, I've also posted a Sweater from the very new up and coming clothing label Vibe. I'm a big fan of their sweater designs in particular, which have bold and simple logos with an ideal range of colours. Check out their online stores for more apparel: Memoir Apparel and Vibe.
Vest £20


To complete the look I have put together a few of my favourite items from asos' New In: Back In Stock range, including Levis skinny jeans, asos satchel and asos sunglasses. I really like the shades in particular, and for just £12 they're a bargain.

look out for iTunes Festival 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK