Wednesday 29 May 2013

Today I want, Good For Nothing Blood Brother

Today I'm wearing Topman jeans with an American Eagle t-shirt and vintage pink jumper from COW. I've been browsing a lot recently to replace a few of these pieces and have come across some peachy apparel.
Two items I have been looking at a lot this past few weeks are dip/tie dye and low scoop white print tees. Two labels which offer both, and great ones at that; Good For Nothing and Blood Brother.

Good For Nothing has a range of t-shirts, vests and sweatshirts which have a very old school feel with a fresh appeal (a lot of tie dye and butterflies, both I love).

Blood Brother on the other hand is a little more intense and alternative, not a butterfly in sight, but some first rate tie dye and prints. Not to mention a range of sweatshirts and vests with some outrageous multi coloured graphic prints, which are amazing.

My choice right now, the t-shirt from Good For Nothing and the camo jacket from Blood Brother. But in the future, hopefully a lot more from these two lovelies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK