Saturday 1 June 2013

Marbella apparel - Platinum and S.C. Vintage

In a weeks time I will be lounging on a beach in the lovely sunny Marbella, probably nursing a raging hang over and metamorphosing into a giant red lobster. That aside, after browsing attire which I want to take away with me I came across some great finds. In particular, Platinum apparel offer brilliant holiday vibe clothing which really stands out and offer a diverse range of vests and t-shirts which can be worn for casual day or evening wear. I've teamed them up with Religion shorts (from Sereneorder) and H&M sunglasses to complete the look. I've also found a shirt from S.C Vintage which is perfect for smarter evening wear, which I've teamed up with shoes from Poste and jeans by Cheap Monday (from asos).
Check out more from S.C. Vintage and Platinum apparel.
Vest £9.99T-Shirt £12.99Shirt £18Shorts £50Shoes £105Sunglasses £3.99Jeans £50

I envisage hearing a lot of the controversial Jennifer Lopez 'Live it up' during the short Marbella break, which is kind of my guilty pleasure right now. Just a shame I'll miss the TOWIE cast who left earlier this week...


MyNewFavourite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK