Thursday 23 May 2013

Layer up, its Summer...

Despite June fast approaching (not fast enough!) I still managed to get hailed upon and whilst cursing the sky I realised, you really can't dress for Summer in the UK. My feet were wet, hands cold and sanity questionable as in a passer-by's eye's, I was shouting at a pigeon hovering above. The solution, dress for Summer, layer up and stick it to the man - Mother Nature.

I've posted a collection of items mostly from Woodhouse, a great online store which offers a wide range of brands. I've gone for a cold monochrome look from Blood brothers, Diesel, Barbour and Nudie, which I think is completed well by dark brown Hudson boots and a white/gold Diesel watch.


Blood brothers T-Shirt
Diesel jumper
Barbour jacket
Nudie jeans

Following the cold blue colour scheme, try a pair of 'Dirty Punt' C-IN2 boxers, ironically from Freshpair.com, which will hopefully be clean when you receive them. I'm a big fan of this brand as I think they're excellent quality and a good alternative to CK or H&M, though David Beckhams range is great.
C-IN2 boxers



If like me you're not rolling in bank notes then I'd recommend the jumper.
MyNewFavourite jumper - Diesel dip dye!

Happy Thursday readers.

And enjoy the Hangover 3 or BGT on ITV tonight!



MyNewFavourite Items of the week ...

                        Tweet meBloglovin, My Website! TumblrPinterestFind me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK