Monday 20 May 2013

Revision fashion

So I'm having a quick break from revision and treating myself to an episode of Made in Chelsea whilst I write this post. Typing rapidly before my brain is slowly numbed from the mindless tosh (as posh people say) , before everything I write ceases to be coherent (again, posh people talk). I'm wearing a shirt from COW,  Tee-shirt from Zara basics, Vans shoes, Topman jeans and H&M belt.  

I've posted a look featuring a must for all male dressers - a decent brown leather belt, which can be worn everyday. Following with Zara basics, I've posted a link to a plain jumper which is one of many great additions to the their collection. Furthermore, for all you 'watch wearers' I've posted a link to another gold Nixon watch which is a versatile and in my opinion, a great addition to your wardrobe. 

And finally, my housemate has been begging me recently to feature in my blog so here she is...wearing the best parts of a ninja costume with a large clutch/Toshiba laptop and a great gold Casio watch. A Product design student from Reading, an okay guitarist and avid Dr Who follower. Visit her Tumblr to find out more. 


MyNewFavourite Website! Tumblr, PinterestFind meTweet me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK