Thursday 2 May 2013

Today I'm thinking authentic

I've posted some pictures of authentic clothes from Beyond Retro based in Brighton and some vintage items from the Scally Dog based in St Albans. I bought a bird cage from there last year and it has become one of the highlights of my damp and mouldy student room. Its a nice feature to keep items in (not birds), so if you're fond of bird cages and not the bird poo (like me) then look out for one.

I've also posted some other items from the Scally Dog which I think are pretty cool. The emporium is massive and riddled with bargain items, boasting uniqueness and style. 

Also, take a look at the jumper, shirt and jacket I've taken from Beyond Retro's website. There are a lot more where that came from so don't worry. Apart from the jeans, which are hideous, most of the clothes from there are great buys and caters for a wide range of styles.

So guys, why not get into the authentic spirit, throw on your best Marilyn ensemble and flutter it in the wind before taking a browse ...      BeyondRetro 
  
          
 MyNewFavourite and OldFavourite vintage shop, The Scally Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK