Wednesday 1 May 2013

Miguel adorns leather, probably

My first man of the week for May goes to the talented and successful Miguel. He wears the biker chic look to a tee which pushed me to invest in a leather jacket. I purchased mine in the sale from Barneys for just £100 and have worn it a lot since.


I would like to say it can be worn in all weather but as I walked onto campus today in the glaring sun I soon developed wardrobe regret. Nevertheless, I can't recommend Barneys enough in regard to quality and style as it remains as good as new more than a year since I bought it. Back to Miguel, he has recently released a new single called Adorn which is another great tune to add to his collection. 
Whilst on the topic of grunge and bike chic and stuff, a great guy I know recently had his nipples pierced and though I was skeptical at first I have to admit they look good. If you fancy doing the same click on the link below for some bar ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK