Tuesday 30 April 2013

Today I'm wearing ... a box

Tuesday posed the great problem of transporting project work without the old automotive help. Luckily I had my new Poste shoes to get me there safely. Despite looking great they provide about as much comfort as Margaret Thatcher would have given to the Chilean miners if she was in charge. Nevertheless, if you're only making short walks and sitting down for extensive amounts of time then these pavement pounders are a must buy. 
Project in progress ... in case you were wondering, its the beginning of a cover for a low adhesive tape laying device to provide low adhesion railway track tests. If you'd like to find out more then there's something wrong with you. 
I recommend following the link to buy a pair, probably a more comfortable pair ...
Mynewfavourite big toe deformers - Poste sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK