Friday 14 June 2013

Formal wear with Poste brogues

With a 3rd and final year currently on the home straight for many brings graduation events and celebrations. Luckily I'm doing a Masters so have been spared the daunting inevitability of having to find a job and fend for myself. Unfortunately, being 23 I have found myself in a year of weddings. Below is a picture from a graduation party were I'm wearing brogues from Poste, which were smart and versatile to be worn for the meal, bars and after party.   
I'm glad I invested in them as I've worn them a couple of times and they still seem to be as good as new, as well as comfortable with a classic look. 
Poste Shoes £110

Weekly FavouritesTweet meFacebook page, Bloglovin, My Website! TumblrPinterest


I'm off to Bern for a wedding and shall be returning on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK