Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday Morning, River Island falling

Yesterday evening I was reunited with one of my favourite blue jumpers from River Island after it had been on an unagreed 'loan' to the Kimbo girls of Nottingham (do not trust them). I'm particularly fond of this jumper/pull/sweater as it goes with almost anything with its 'stand out' yet subtle block colour. I've teamed it with River Island roll up skinny jeans and Topman pumps which were £5 in the sale! 
This season they have a great range of cable knit jumpers including this lovely I've posted below. So if you want to get your eager twitching mitts on this tastey then you'd better be fast as they're selling out quickly.

Cable knit jumper £35 Yes I do want this River Island

Just a short post today as its Sunday and I have a lot of tea to drink.
Hope you've enjoyed/enjoying the weekend!

(2 days until my birthday, so if you haven't already, click the link above and get a small.)

My Website! Tumblr, PinterestFind meTweet me

Go on then Adam. And I love the sweater.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK