Thursday 25 April 2013

Not so daft, Daft Punk edit

Vanderway brings this soon to be summer hit, Random Access Memories. If my recent posts for Karma Kid and Daktyl weren't enough to quench your greedy music taste buds then I hope this will suffice...    

Speaking of french lovelies (and I'm not talking pastry) take a look at April 77's collection. I've posted a link to one of their leather jackets which is reasonably priced considering its uniqueness and quality.  
A leather jacket is a must for most people's wardrobes, being wearable all year round and definitely an eye catcher when worn well. Please do not be put off by the terrifying man wearing this one ... they also have a great selection of jeans and shirts which I'm sure will take your fancy.


mynewfavourite French brand, http://www.april77-shop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topman

Topman UK